First ever BNA Town Hall was a success!
We tried new approaches:
- Small breakout groups to stimulate conversation & build relationships
- Zoom polls to get member feedback (80% rated meeting as very good or excellent)
- Board truly listened to understand member input
We listened, we learned:
- Members felt the requirement to attend 2 meetings a year to be eligible to vote was a barrier to participation (see story at right or below on mobile)
- It was suggested we make communicating with us easier – we added a Suggestion Box to our new website (still under construction)
- Many other wonderful suggestions were made.
- We will continue to take your comments- let us know how you want to Build a Better Bridlemile